View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hair Wash / Facial with Special Services

Tried this VS Salon for the 1st time today. Was randomly assigned 666 but you can fish tank here. I chose not to.

Face: 7/10 she looks young but chao lao

Figure and boobs: 8/10 great figure, firm ass. One of the nicer boobs Ive seen but cannot touch nipple and cannot zhut. Such a shame.

Ssrvices: 10/10 Every step was done professionally. 45mins really cannot finish everything but the ML was nice enough to take her time for each step. I did not feel rushed at all. Total duration 1h+

GFE: 0/10, super commercial, super professional, 0 conversation. I don’t really mind it cuz this is not a fuck joint, more like a cum and go joint. Anyway with the mask and shaving cream while she has a blade to your throat, can’t really talk much also.

Bbbj/cim: 8/10 Great suction, great rhythm, no teeth, not much variation. Pretty good overall, nothing much to complain, nothing to shout at either. Can go a long time without complaining. She’s just like a robot doing her job.

Rtm: Sure! When i wanna be pampered and lie down do nothing. 666 is a failsafe, Can’t go wrong but maybe after trying others 1st.