Old 10-01-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lagging69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Wow I’m lost for words. My session with Elecher was way better than the reviews I read. This has to be one of the best FL experiences. From the get go, I thought that Elecher was very pretty. Got the GND look, definitely my type. She has stringent standards on hygiene and cleanliness, which sat well with me anyway so I was more than happy to comply. In and out of the bathroom on my own.

We were each dressed in our own underwears after me washing up and we sat on the bed talking about work and life in general. As we spoke and became more and more comfortable, we got physically closer and she would put her hand on my thigh. Until we were both lying next to each other, still talking, her hands would gently roam around my boxer shorts and my chest. She leaned closer and closer and I knew she was feeling it. She loved frenching and I could tell she was getting aroused; so was I. I asked her if she liked it gentle or rough and she replied “gentle then slowly become rough”. Happy with that. I got really hard and I was ready for her killer BBBJ. There was so much suction, and saliva, and I loved getting a sloppy blowjob. She slurped and sucked and spat and made a huge mess on my cock. In between she moaned, and dirty talked saying how she liked my cock in her mouth. Then we proceeded to 69 at her request because she said that she was soaking wet. I painted her in 69 and felt her moaning even louder. I had to see her expressions. So I told her to lay down while I painted her even more, to her liking. Her ass was such a perfect size for me to grab and smack and bury my face into her pussy to eat her out. After I ate my fill, I made her suck on my cock to get me back to rock solid while I fingered around her wet clit. She demanded me to pound her roughly from doggy because she couldnt take it, and needed to be fucked. Happy to oblige. I set her in position and pounded her as hard as I could. You could hear the “piak piak” because her ass is just so beautiful. I pulled her hair back as I came into the condom inside her and continued thrusting her. All the way she was moaning very loudly.

After the deed she cleaned herself and me up and cheekily said that everywhere was so wet. We chit chatted awhile more before she told me to wash up first. Would’ve loved to stay longer but she had to hit the gym. How else would she be in such perfect fucking shape? I would definitely return to see her again. Such a great fuck.