Thread: Edging massage
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros, I have given out the malaysian ML contact to most of you. If i missed out do gimme some time. Didnt expect so much interest.
I have another lobang , this is a viet ML. Shop at e*** co*** rd. This one can offer complete package. Entry 58 only. Happy ending 50, very happy ending 80 and super happy 100. First for me? room has mirror😏.i went only for happy ending but will return to complete the mission for sure. Her massage is also solid, very little teasing at first so she is serious about the massage, confirm not piano type. Her wechat photo showing her ass also power one but real anot we judge ourselves. cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hi Bros,

I have a good contact to share as well. Malaysian ML. A Cross between a syt and milf but body very well maintained. I see her real person and photo in her gym pants already feel horny.
Sex appeal aside, she gives a really good massage and her ending is sensual and slow. Especially after all the teasing and rubbing of my balls throughout session.lots of oil action and nice lady to chat with too.
Total damage: 79+1B.