View Single Post
Old 25-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to get wife excited with sex again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllocllo View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Yesterday night, we had one round. She was dry initially even as i massage her b cup breast and bouncy butt, swirl my tongue around her sensitive nipples and kissing all over her body. Then she initiated a role-play where she imagined having sex in our bedroom with one of her male friend AA. I played around with her and started to sneakily touched her where she playfully pushed my hands away and finally giving in when i used my tongue on her pussy.

She called out my name and asked me to fucked her. I position my cock and she was already soaking wet. I intentionally slowed down the fuck and asked if she wants AA to fuck her. She shyly nods her head and
I asked her to call it out.. Ahhhh Ahhh Emmmm Emmm AA harder harder.. you so super..
Bro, next time ask her to try call ...ah rat....ah rat ...ah rat and see whether it works!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List