View Single Post
Old 15-02-2024, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I think its better to relocate yourself to VN den bringing them here.... i can see that you are going to support them, so its better to do it there... you can substain longer.... anyway its not an easy move.... you need to be prepared.... i have went thr this and it really not as easy as you think it is..
Hi bro relocating means giving up our spore citizenship?and becomes pr in vietnam or thailand? Spore does not allow dual citizenship ...if we are able to fully withdraw the cpf money once we relocated forever?is there a safety net if things do not work out?meaning we may come back to spore again in the future..thanks for your insights