View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Xinni is 24 years old, 156 cm 45 kg. She is a small petite girl but blessed with a nice C-Cup rack. I have always wondered how a small girl like her can have such huge assets. Porcelain fair complexion with dyed blonde hair that goes all the way down to her waist. She has been working at the clothes store in Orchard for 5 years and she is always the prettiest salesgirl in her store. There is one old, fat supervisor there by the name of Bob, who always tried to hit on her at work. Obviously, Xinni would never bother about a 40+ years old fat loser like him.

Anyway, in the end, Xinni went to meet up with Moon again and we decided to give it a try. She quit her job at the clothes store and started work at the KTV on a Monday.

On her first night of work, at 7 pm, I went with her to check out the place.

When we got there, I saw Moon at the entrance waiting for us. Oh my god, she looked stunning. She was wearing a one-piece black tube dress that showed off her sexy cleavage and plenty of leg. Although Moon is not as well-endowed as Xinni, she has a nice sexy slim body. She has tattoos on both her hands and her right thigh which gives her a sexy appeal. Her dress is so short that I feel like I can see her panties anytime.

Standing beside her, Xinni really looked like a girl going to church. Though her yellow silky dress do accentuate her assets nicely, but nothing too revealing.

"Mark, so long never see you. So good to come support your wife on her first day ah. Don't worry I will take good care of her."

"Thanks Moon. You must really promise me to take care of Xinni ah. She just drink and play games only. Cannot touch and cannot go out with customers ah"

"Of course lah. Don't worry lah. KTV nowadays not like last time. Now very easy to make money without much lah. If not Ah Hock also won't let me work here lah. Ah Hock is the in charge here. He will help take care of us don't worry."

"Ah Hock is the boss?"

"Not the big boss lah. Just the small boss. He looks after this branch for his big boss."

Moon brought me to a small room so that I can wait for Xinni to finish work and also to check out the place. She knew about our situation so my room charges are under her. She took Xinni away to brief her on the work while I waited inside the small dark room with a karaoke TV, a table with some fruits and a food and drinks menu on it.

The music was damn loud and Moon told the waiter to waive the alcohol for my room so that I don't have to incur any costs.

So I was just waiting in that room all by myself, thinking about where Xinni was. But so far, the place still look ok. Not as sleazy as some of the KTVs I been before. I heard that this is a more atas joint that usually businessmen would come.