View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Those who can only raw, how you get it in paid sex ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I remember last time JM14 was very well known for being the "raw house" for Thai girls in GL. Back then some people were speculating and gossiping that somehow the thai girls they will daily apply some kind of oil on themselves or in themselves down there, and that oil supposedly added "extra protection" against them catching any STDs.

Which honestly is quite impressive, considering that JM14 was not only high volume in customers but also a very popular Indian foreign worker brothel, and those Indian foreign workers are also the ones going round rawing maids on their day offs. We read from time to time in SBF or hear neighbourhood gossip about maids being sent home because they either got pregnant or they "got infected with something dirty" heavily implied to be STDs. Yet JM14 was never shut down before until quite recently for any of its girls failing their monthly HSA health checkups.

Of course, this kind of gossip tales is solidly in the territory of gongtaos, amulets, child ghosts and dead body oil-derived fragrances used for seduction.
Oh yes I remembering used to be regular at one of the Westerhout houses there, Thai girl, big boobs, let me raw and CIP all the time. She has fridge full of cans of green tea that she would serve after I wash up. Can't remember the house liao. Too long ago, been many many years since i went GL. Guess i was just lucky didn't catch any nasties there.

Raw with FL is a roll of the dice. But FL even more scared than us. Less the crazy ones, most won't anyhow allow raw la. My friend who has never visited even FL in this life, kenna STD from local girl he got to know from CMB. Meanwhile this fucker here (me) has remained STD free after raw with dozens of FLs and even more maids