View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Yeah bro. I've gotten some nice tips from you before so you definitely know Manila better.

Its sad that their stories, pregnant before 18 by incompetent blokes. their saggy tummies are just an awful sight for me. my next trip I either go to my regular who is a "model" milf or I might just go tikam again and see if I can find one that is prettier and non MILF.
I used to feel sympathy, then find out Ph laws is pro pedophile if local .. haha

No, not going to try that - we have better morals.

And most single mother, pregnant by cousin or family, they cover it up and no abortion of course. So pregnant by choice and most girl's family sort of disconnect the boy - decide to bring up the child themselves. And of course, once pregnant, some girls like to get pregnant again and again

Here's one sexy FL, stays sliim,

Baby number 3 now, baby 1 relative, baby 2 another relative., 3 - druggie bf .. worse she's educated girl but can't stop getting pregnant