View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;23172554]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
After my recent retirement i received more text from milf as compare to before, some of them did went out with me for meal and do some light shopping.
================================================== =========
1 massage girl ask my uncle go Sands walk walk
when reach Sands she suddenly pop into jewelley shop, ask my friend to buy
this uncle friend want face in front of the sales people, also dare not offned the massage girl, lang lang spend $4k
after that she bring him lim kopi at 1 of the expensive cafe, another $100+ fly away
in the end, not even hanfjob, just 'thank you lao gong'
unlce friend went home tulan beat arrowplane
No need paiseh one. When the ML or other ladies ask you to go shopping in the likes of MBS or Paragon, then it's a red flag leh. These ladies are super shameless to expect us to pay for whatever they want to buy. Think that their public toilet like pussies are priceless. To be fair, some dumb dudes indeed would give in to the bottomless greed for money and freebies.