Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Adventure #64 : Short Khao Yai Trip Prelude

It has been a long time since I last updated. Busy 2023. Will continue the updates from 2024 onwards.

Me and Joey planned and booked for the trip to Khao Yai, in last month, as we wanna explore areas outside of Bangkok. We chartered a 5 seater SUV with driver for our 4 days stay and a one bed room suite.

1 weekend before the trip, Joey and me went drinking with her 2 uncles colleagues, R and D. We spoke about the trip. Both were in their 50s, but only D was married.

"So shiok leh. Always see you all go travelling. Got companion. Me single. Always must wait for friends free then can go." R commented.

"Aiya, you can always go one ma. Why must wait for friends?" Joey replied.

"Alone boring la. Go so far then alone also sian. At night some more want drink also no kaki. Must find groups like you all that can click one then fun." R added.

"Join us la. Buy air tickets only ma. We already got car and driver. I am sure the car can fit 1 more person and 1 more luggage. Don't think you will pack alot too." I suddenly just suggested. (must be too high already). "I think maybe accommodation also no need. The suite we have got big living room with a big sofa. If you don't mind" I added jokingly.

Joey looked at me shockingly and before she can react, R replied, "Ok. Seems like a good idea. Let me go back read up more and check the tickets. Let u all know again tomorrow."

We didn't think too much into it and continued the night of drinking.

It was until the next day afternoon that Joey told me that R messaged her and said he has bought the air ticket and asked us for the trip details. And of course she was pissed of with me for that stupid idea.
lol, sounds like a bad start even before the trip. anything happen in the SUV?