View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure#64: Short Khao Yai Trip Day 1

Fast forward to our departure date. We met up at the airport 5am (our flight is 0705hrs) for check-in. Went for our usual DFS alcohol shopping and some light bittes.Everything went smoothly and we arrived at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport on time. We took another 40 mins to clear immigration and to collect our luggage.

Prior to our trip, we heard about the heat wave in Bangkok so everyone packed and dressed lightly.

Joey was wearing a white spaghetti strap top, revealing her Cup D cleavage and pink bra straps, and a pair of pink cotton shorts with a matching pink thongs. The outline of the thongs and bit of the cameltoe can be faintly seen from her tight cotton shorts, which can barely fits her big round ass.

We proceed to our meeting point, outside the arrival door 3, for our driver. As we were earlier than expected, so our driver, K messaged us that he will take another 10 mins.

Me and Joey waited with the luggage outside the airport while R went for his smoke break. After just 5 mins of waiting outside, we can really feel the impact of the heat wave. We were all perspiring and feeling sticky already.

Finally K arrived, greeted us and quickly help load up the luggage. I was at the boot making sure the luggages are properly loaded in while Joey hopped into the back passenger seat. As the SUV (Toyota Fortuner) is quite big and tall, Joey struggled for a bit to get in.

From my angle, I can see R is helping to 'support' Joey's lower back with his eyes fixated at Joey tight butt, which is now arching out, almost right into his face, as she climbing into the back seat.

First stop, we headed to a Michelin Guide Thai Restaurant in Bangkok around for lunch. Not easy to book, and we have to book it 1 month before. We had a satisfying first meal and beers before making the 3 hours drive to Khao Yai.

Once in car, the 3 of us almost knocked out immediately, due to the early flight, food coma and effects of the beers. I woke up after some time and realised we have been travelling for 2 hrs. Next to me, Joey was still sleeping so soundly but in a rather seductive position.

She was leaning diagonally (facing towards the direction of R) against the door. Her right spaghetti strap was off her shoulder, revealing more of her cleavage and pink bra. Her legs were apart, with her left leg curled up on the seat, revealing more of her cameltoe and bit of wet patches, probably due to the sweat or even juices?

"Oh you are awake ah. We are almost there le" R turned back and told me that he didn't really sleep much and was checking if we are ok and awake constantly. Deep inside, I knew he is more checking out on Joey and perhaps even K is also checking out on her through the rear view mirror.