View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverunited View Post
After reading through this thread went to the popular J*. However, they didn't have any slots available. I should have made an appointment. So instead went to the place in block 1**.

Therapist Name: W****
Language: Limited English.
Looks: 8.5/10. Slim and toned, and I found her very cute with a pretty smile. May not be for boob lovers.
Massage: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10 (high because of teasing and attitude)
Damage: 89 massage + 1B HJ + 1R tips for good attitude and massage.

Even though I know only English she made the effort to speak with me. Very cheerful lady. Massage was quite good and she put in a lot of effort. Good teasing. Even with the language barrier she was being flirty and joking. Roaming only allowed outside even though I offered extra which was disappointing; not sure if it was because it was my first time or if they don't allow it. But still left feeling satisfied.
wow.. 150???

jb $35 sgd