Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

There was once I was quite into a Vietnamese lady. Long story short. Went to meet her when she told me
Most of her friends and room mates went back to Vietnam. So decided to stay with her over weekend night.

Things start to be steamy when we return home from dinner and she was lying down on the sofa. She saw me and signaled me to come forward. And so I did and I hugged her. Our eyes lock and she asked if wanna make love. I say ok and we started to lock lips.

We proceed to strip each other and I started to finger her while she stroke my dick. After a while. She say she wanted to taste my dick and proceed to lick my dick head and peck it every now and then. Then she started to deep throat it. Wow the feeling was out of this world: next I started to undress her bit by bit and stared to fondle her breasts and started to lick it all. At the same time fingering her and she stroking my dick.

She suddenly said out loud 我要. So I put condom on an started to tease her abit by stroking my dick against her pussy. Then slowly inserting it and pump her al few positions. Then while on missionary she suddenly came and squirted out. I was so suprised and decided to pull out a little.

Then I being to change to fuck her sideways. This was where I think the condom slip out. I changed back to missionary and was pumping halfway when I could feel a warm sensation flowing through my dick. I tot I cum, but did not. So I continued untill I pump all my load into her. She was on cloud 9 and then when I pull out I could see the cum dripping out of her pussy. I was supper stun! That’s where we realised the condom slipped out.

From there after resting awhile. We start round 2, this time and for along time no condom or watever. Most of my load just released into her.