View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GrimaH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for May (FlirtyGirls)

Overall session flow: I'm the passive sort so I end up causing a bit of headache for the ladies I go for if they're also less proactive, but May made a great decision to go in for a (tentative) hug and kiss first, which made this particular session a lot smoother and more comfortable from the start. After that she was open to trying out 69 which was great, as her height is closer to mine than most.
First FJ attempt failed as I wilted (it's not her, it's me), but she proceeded to give me an absolutely mindblowing BJ that made me rock hard, absolutely turned on and ready for the 2nd successful attempt.
After a quick clean-up shower, we had some comfy cuddles (and just a bit of her surfing Thai tiktok; she's definitely a zoomer) for the rest of the session. She managed to fall asleep in my arms till the very end, which I loved.

Looks: Definitely on the young side, likely a zoomer. Pics in her thread are basically unedited and accurate.

Body: Slender sculpted figure that's just alluring, with about 170cm height which is great for me, a tall guy. No extra bak or love handles anywhere to be found (I believe this would go under Bakness 3?), and the curve on that belly is just Greek art. Boobs are on the small side of B, sort of droopy/coney with large areolae. Not exactly my preference but I'm an "all boobs are great boobs" guy so it's not an issue.

Communication: She speaks very little English; just barely enough to get the simplest points across.

Kiss: A bit of tender frenching and a lot of love pecking over the body. I was in more of a cuddling/skinship mood today, otherwise I'd have gone for more frenching. She's definitely good for it either way.

BJ: Very sensual BJ; her tonguing is slow and deliberate but a lot more stimulating.

FJ: I'm one of those who got ruined by too much PCC so I haven't had any luck staying hard with my (admittedly infrequent) local adventures, but she is the first in SG to get me to climax from FJ (at least, on the second try). That alone makes it a 5/5.

RTF: YES. I'm not the type to chiong frequently though, so I can only hope she's still around in a few months.