View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Speaking of Mo, the best and the worst of Salah was on display last night. He could’ve had a hat trick of goals and assists, Mo was so wasteful. Shame for the GD, should’ve won that 5-2 or something.

Brighton are a good side. Hopefully they can do us a favour next Saturday against Arsenal and then later on against City as well
Brighton's squad has Lallana and Milner. Hopefully they can take points off Man City and Arsenal. Brighton is still fighting to qualify for the Europa League next season

Salah is slowing down. This has affected his timing for making shots. Still our best option. I see major shifts in our strike force for next season. Diaz, Gakpo, Salah may be changed.

Endo had a massive game yesterday. Pity he picked up his 8th yellow card of the season last night.