View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6877 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churro View Post
Recently visited a ML and before that I asked if she is on code red she said No . During sensual I try to roam south and she said she was on code red 😡
Although they only provide SN but the thought of them having a pad makes me turn off.
She still said proudly “ 只是打飞机,来不来姨妈有啥关系”
I am not sure about other bros but that turn me off and she could just tell the truth. This type I will not return.
Photos quite heavily edited , short and small boobs.
Location - Area G
I am not going to mention name as I know if she happens to be some seniors regular I will kena zap 😴
depend on how familiar u are w the ML n depend on indv ML also.... some will auto tell me they on code red. But i wont ask such things on 1st or 2nd visit....