View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!
Re: Let's Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Beg to differ. There are still joints (non Super Happy type) offering 50-55 per hour (normal rates, non promotion), using normal oil for full body massage, or 58 per hour for hot oil massage.
However, there are trade offs :
* Curtains joints, mostly with common shower
* MILFs in their 30s or 40s (no SYT)
* Most offer Happy experience, but some is clean

There are also exceptions where one can find joints offering 50-60 per hour -- with nice cosy rooms and solid doors (full range of Experiences available).

Good part : one can get very good massage at some of these joints, and if there is mutual chemistry : more than just Happy experience. YMMV
Off hand, I can think of such joints at locations such as AMK, East, Jurong, etc.
Go explore.
Bro, I beg to differ too. The cheapest joints that really offer a comfortable experience are all charging at least $58 to $60 minimum.

Because I don’t want to go to those curtain joints and hear next door conversations, pruss only one common toilet all the way at the back of the shop. Can’t clean up properly. And massaged by mostly out of shape milfs who are non lookers.

Since I am already paying $$ there, a couple of dollars more won’t make a difference and more importantly, I want to be comfortable and have a good time.