View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Ok short FRs for recce'in around 龙山寺。
Mainly now divided into 4 nationalities
Taiwan, PRC, Thai and Viets. Just happened to come across Thais and some Viets this trip.

- Fuckshop
Facing temple main entrance from the park, turn right to the traffic light and then left, you will reach Xichang St.西昌街。 Local Basar Malam on the main street. Both left and right full of Street Girls. (Mostly Thais) Price NT1500-1600 ST. Will lead u to small room for FJ. No shower facilities.
There was a famous building called Diamond Building钻石大楼. Used to have a lot of Viets. But today all Viet girls all shifted. Seems like Thai girls took over the area. Or moved underground... Meaning u need agent to get to them. All agents below the building. They will help u if you have their contact.

- Local uncle karaoke type
Facing the main door of the temple on your left there is 艋舺夜市 Street. (Somewhere near Guangzhou St and Huaxi St there are a few small alleys. With words like Tea Shops 清茶x or x茶廰. Mamasan will pester u to go to their room. Tell u if buay gum can dun choose. Once in room, all prices change. Need to pay for room, cleaning fees, girls tips NT$300 for 1 set etc. But they dun let u have just 1 girl as she says will butterfly. 1 bottle beer NT100 (SGD 4.20). All for 1.5-2hrs. Room maybe can hanky panky. Mamasan changed her face when I say dun wanna sit many girls. Red flag liaoz. Another girl wanna close the door and open the beers. I stopped them. Saying I would wanna get the price right 1st. Ended up count count count say total NT 3000. (More red flag). Stand up politely told her that buay gum. (Anyway the girls there looks old). Walked out... Mamasan wanna guilt trip me asking me to pay the other 2 girls. I was in the room less than 5mins. No touch no nothing. So walked out. Mamasan followed saying aiyo... Already said ok now dun wanna sit. I told her... Her tricks are useless to me. Went downstairs, 2 men (could be owner or staff) looked at me. I smiled at them and say sorry, the price nego wasn't right. Walked off. These are called 清茶 or 茶廰。 Was told a few more hardcore type are in those 茶坊 or 茶阁.

Overall, I did not see any FL or WL Viet girls. So disappointed. Maybe some bros can enlighten me the exact place to find them.

Maybe I ventured into wrong place. Have fun!
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.