View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Despite the fact that I strongly disagree on a relationship with a WL, one of the most effective way to test is if she is willing to support you financially. Plenty of girls (Thai, Viet or PRC) have voluntarily financially supported their boyfriends in their own country so this can be a good trial.

However, I would suggest not to conduct such trial cos I think it's morally wrong to test love. Expectation of love is different for each individual so let's not measure others with our yardstick.

If there is such a thought in your mind about "if she truly loves you or just wans your money" then perhaps, its already a sign for you NOT to venture further.

Being the old fart that i am, I would like to share my opinions about a relationship with WLs.
1. Is it LUST or is it really LOVE that you feeling?
2. Different nationality means that there is lesser common topics & more cultural differences.
3. Would you ever bring up the matter of her working as a WL in future quarrels?
4. Would she trust you to be out late nights when she knows what you're capable of?
5. How do you overcome the VISA problem since she might potentially be barred from entering Singapore for god-knows how long?
6. Would you feel embarrassed when you bring her for gatherings and your friends recognized her as an Ex-WL?

I would suggest for the younger lads to proceed with caution if you decide to go down this path. It might be tougher and more heart wrenching that we all think.

Cheers.