View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

any updates gog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
1. Probably devastated. Let's be real, men are jealous creatures. We can fuck around, but our spouses can't. Granted there are some who wants an open marriage, but I guess, I'm still conservative in this sense.

2. Third story already written.

1st - Janice
2nd - Milly
3rd - Alicia

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

The 'M' in my MILF is simply... "Married".

2014 joined, how you accidentally come to this forum bro... hahahaha... thank you.

Balls shrunk already, ask the bros who got caught during the action with another married woman by relatives, I don't think a 'goodbye' fuck is something you can think of after that. In an alternate universe or multiverse maybe another me might do that. Hahah.

Thank you bro, but no more already, story ended a few pages back, I think you haven't finished reading that's why you don't know it yet

No updates bro, already ended. My stories are short ones apart from 1 long love one.