Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 11

6.30pm

The door swung opened and Mandy and Daryl came in and closed the door.

Mandy: hey Sam, I didn't know you're here..... this is Daryl, my boyfriend.... this is Sam....

I shook hands with the guy

Mandy: and Daryl, you've met Kristy before...

Kristy was hiding behind me and Mandy had not noticed her yet. Now Mandy turned to Kristy.

My girlfriend had undid her pony tail and let her long brown hair fall on both sides of her body, hoping to cover her boobs but Mandy had noticed it.

Without warning, Mandy suddenly pushed my girlfriend's hair back away from her boobs.

Instinctively, Kristy's hands reached up to try to stop her but Mandy had already moved her hands away from the hair and reached down to grab Kristy's breasts.

Mandy: ooohh....

Kristy: hey!.....

Even before Kristy had managed to catch hold of Mandy's wrist, in that split second, Mandy had already gotten her fingers onto Kristy's nipples from the outside of the singlet and pinched them lightly.

Instantly Kristy's nipples turned as hard as they could and pushed themselves out even more proudly on the fabric.

It was the first time I had seen 2 girls touching each other. I felt a tightening of my throat and my cock instantly turned hard in my berms again.

Kristy: stop that!.....

Mandy fondled Kristy's tits for another few seconds before letting them go and Kirsty's boobs jiggled alluring under her singlet.

My girlfriend quickly covered them up with her hands and stared at her room mate irritatably.

Kristy: what's that for?!....

Mandy was grinning.

Mandy: I told you I'm coming over with Daryl and yet you are wearing like this.... so I thought you didn't mind me grabbing your tits....

Kristy: er... er... we are making out when you opened the door!....

Mandy: oh. sorry to interrupt... hehe... anyway will you be going out to the toilet or ask my boyfriend to go out of this room so that you can wear your bra?.....

Mandy was obviously poking fun at Kristy and it had Kristy annoyed even more.

Kristy: why do I need to?....

She replied definantly and put her hands down from her bosom.

Her nipples were still completely hard and I saw Daryl's eyes immediately went to those delicious pokies.

I should be feeling uncomfortable that he was staring at my girlfriend's braless tits but somehow, I was not.

In the past, I had countless nights imagining how she was fucked by Tom and had wanked myself to bed. Looking at how Daryl was lusting for her breast made me even more aroused and caused my cock to strain painfully against my berms

Mandy: hmm... because we can all see your nipples very clearly...

Kristy's first objective was to get Daryl to stare at her tits and he had done so.

Her 2nd objective was to irritate Mandy but Mandy did not seem irritated at all and seemed to be mocking at Kristy. This made Kristy even more annoyed.

Kristy: so what?.... I don't mind.... if you are uncomfortable that your boyfriend is staring, you can tell him off but I'm not going to wear my bra just because he is here....

Kristy spoke so confidently that Mandy raised her eyebrows and nodded.

Mandy: oh wow... hmm..... ok since you don't mind, then we'll hang around.....

Mandy turned to look at Daryl.

Mandy: and dear.... since she is so open, I won't blame you if you want to look....

I could see that this took Kristy by surprise as her plan had backfired because Mandy was not backing off and Kristy was now caught in a fix.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.