View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trifler is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable : Flirtygirls
FR : May

Initially wanted to make a booking for Hermes but was told by OKT that she wasn't avail during my stated time frame.

Instd strongly recommended May instead. Rem reading several solid FRs of May by other bros. So decided to go ahead with it aft a hassle free booking with some simple verification(1st time booking with FG)

Straight fwd instructions on directions and upon reaching,was promptly rcv by May with a sweet smile from behind the door.

Was rely stunt by the solid close resemblance of her sweet pretty looks with that of her pics...

Wun elaborate more on the details following but true to what the other bros mentioned b4,solid service and gfe. Non stop conversing in French rite from start till end.

Out of the world BBBJ, DT, painting, 69, fingering and whatever positions u request she will accommodate(doggy,mossionary,standing reverse,sitting reverse etc...) and feels rely wet and tight

Hugs and cuddling of her solid slim bod in between shots with gao gao gfe feel... seriously dunno what else to ask for wat more at such promo rate of 120/2s/90. Feel like rely strike lottery liaos. Gave her a tip for this wonderful experience.

If rely wanto nitpick ..then probably not suitable for boob lovers.

One of my best bonks this while. For bros who have yet to try her,do pay her a visit and give her a try. She was also mentioning she had few customers lately.