View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The good old days of chionging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvthroatpie View Post
I remember hotel royal at newton, the viets there damn hiong... my buddies and me all got bbbj seated in a row... the mina scene at some KTVs in cuppage was damn happening as well... selegie was the tiongbu paradise.. tg katong road afternoon romp, marina south mp $100 for full service with malaysian chiobu. Singtel at GL $150 cat... As some bros mentioned before.. the international buffet along the streets in GL.. i remember there was some ang mo FL that was quite regular streetwalker too... Too many memories to mention.. thanks for bringing these memories back bro...
Hotel Royal wasn't just hiong for KTV scene. The hotel was also one of the main FL bases in SG. Especially for Thai FLs back then. Not sure about now.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.