Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 19

14 October 2017
Saturday

As usual, we went back to our respective parents place in the morning and did not meet again until the evening as we were supposed to be going over to Daryl's place for the party.

5.45pm

Kristy was wearing a short sleeve maxi dress that went down below her knees.

Me: wow.... baby why are you wearing like this in the sweltering heat?....

Kristy: aiyah... once the sun set, I'll will be better.... Daryl had seen my boobs yesterday and I don't feel too comfortable to wear something less...

Me: oh... ok..... and remember don't drink so much....

Kristy: hehe.... of course not.....

Mandy had whatsapp Daryl address to kristy and we took a train down.

6.30pm

I knew that he was rich but did not know he was that rich. His parents' place was a good class bungalow in Nassim area.

We pressed the bell at the gate and a butler let us in.

There were 2 x 3 story houses in the compound which were not interconnected and we were led to one of them.

Daryl's party was happening on one of the roof tops and we took the lift directly up to the 4th floor.

The rooftop area was huge.

There were close to 80 people there but I did not see anyone I know and it seemed that I was the only person from the 4th year cohort from my faculty.

The rest were either in the year 2 or 3, mostly in Mandy or Daryl's courses.

Mandy appeared to greet us before curling her arm around Kristy's.

Mandy: hey Sam, I'm going to borrow your girlfriend....

I couldn't say no and she pulled my girlfriend off with her to talk to their friends.

I walked around on my own, picking up some finger food here and there.

Kristy reappeared occassionally and each time, she was pulled off by someone else.

I was not bothered as I already knew how popular my girlfriend was amongst her peers and this was the party of her friends. So I was prepared to spend most of the evening alone

7.30pm

I was listening to the live band and chilling on my own when I heard a voice beside me.

Janet: hi Sam, I didn't expect to see someone from our LT (Lecture Theatre) here....

Finally someone from my course.

I had knew her since year 1. She was not gorgeous and looked more like a girl-next door kind of girl.

We were working on a project together in Year 1 and I had tried dating her but she rejected me.

After that, last year, she hinted that she was interested in me but I already had my eyes on Kristy and decided to shy away from her.

Me: hi..... you came alone?...

Janet: not really.... my CCA folks are over there....

She pointed somewhere into the groups of people and I remembered that she was in the same CCA as Daryl.

Janet: what about you?

Me: oh... my girlfriend is Daryl's girlfriend friend..... so I'm accompanying her here...

Janet: ah... the cute pageant girl...

If Kristy was to hear her, she would be pretty unhappy.

Janet was a good conversationist and if we did not try to date each other unsuccessfully, we might have been good friends.

The time passed quickly and when I realized it, almost 1 hour had passed.

Me: sorry, I've got to look for my girlfriend.

Janet: sure... no problem...

8.30pm

I went around looking for Kristy but could not find her in the crowd. I tried calling her mobile but she did not answer.

Finally, I saw someone she knew and asked him if he had seen her.

guy: oh.... I saw her with Mandy earlier.... I think they went to the toilet....

I was relieved and stopped searching for her actively.

8.45pm

I saw Mandy in the crowd and went over to her.

me: hey Mandy, where's Kristy?

Mandy: har?.... I don't know..... we went to the toilet earlier and then someone stopped her... I didn't see her since then....

Me: who was it?

Mandy: I think her name is Winnie or something like that....

Winnie was from Kristy and my CCA.

Me: hm... I don't think I saw Winnie at all.... anyway, can you ask Daryl to help since he knows everyone here?....

Mandy: ok.... let me try to call him.

She took out her phone and stepped away to make the call as the background was too noisy.

The area was big but not that big and it seemed like no one had seen kristy for a long time. I was getting worried even though I knew she would be somewhere in the compound.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.