View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

We kissed and I was touching her waist and unexpectedly G's hand was already went underneath my clothes and was touching my body then slowly move to my dick. I told G that I want her to sit on my face and she was shy and say no. I told her to try and she shyly agree.

I was lying on the bed and she then sit on top of my face. My fave was directly facing her pussy and she slowly move front and back and my face was turning wet with her juice. After awhile I told her is her turn. I pointed at my dick. She told me she didn't try before and I told her I will guide her.

She slowly put my dick into her mouth and slowly guide her. After the fail attempt I told her to try again next time by kissing her lip. She was so sorry like a little school girl getting punish.

After that I turn to my drawer and took out condom and wore it. I put her down and slowly insert my dick into her wet warm pussy. When inserting, she gave a soft moan and it was tight as usual. I told her to relax and enjoy. I started fucking her slowly then once she used to it, I bang her hard. She was trying to hide her moan but was unable to and was moaning like.mad. we then change to her riding me and I told her to move and she followed. Just before I was going to cum, her handphone rang and she pick up and was her bf. We stop at the position where she was on top and I was looking at her below. The most important thing is my dick was still inaiderbher wet pussy when she was talking to her bf. After the call I told her that it was pretty exciting to get a call from her bf when we fucking,she slap on my chest.

She then came down and we kissed and my hip was moving. Then after awhile I told her to stop and she was confused and I took out my condom and shoot it on her boobs.ahe was shocked to see how much cum I shoot out.

I then rest on my bed and told her it was good and I bring her towards me and we continue to kiss.