View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
sworldtofu is a Helpful and Caring Samstersworldtofu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=983326&highlight=

Leaving FR for Emmy,

Emmy is a nice sweet beautiful young lady, definitely the type you will take a second look if you're outside. Same as in the pics.

Tall and slender with long hair. Very sexy hourglass figure with a perky ass. Fair skin Natural boobs with pinkish brownish nipples.

She does french fluently. It was totally non-stop kissing and DFK type once foreplay during foreplay

Her BBBJ was good. She was able to do deep throat and lick, suck on the balls. Lot of slurping feel and effect and with good suction. Slow and she will look at you when doing it.

I can feel that her pussy gets wet easily when I painted. It has no smell and was trimmed tight.

She cap me to enter her. I signaled her that I want to lie down, I capped myself and started off with missionary, I lift her legs high up and thrusting inside her already wet pussy. With each thrust, I hear the lovely piak piak sound and see her beautiful face it assures me that she is enjoying it and also feel her pussy cramping on my dick.

Switched a few position and finally ended up in cow girl where I suck her nipples like a hungry baby. I was already very hard and I grope her ass pushing them towards me in sync with momentum of her riding and i can feel that she is fucking virginally tight! A good 5 minutes and finally released.

She helped me cleaned up. I wash up and left a happy man. She gave me a damn good GFE feel, no rushing and teasing. Overall a nice session and a nice lady.