View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Mistress Su is very pretty indeed but I find her abit of a one trick pony that cater mostly to feet fetishes, then again bdsm spectrum is too broad for one to cover them all
My guess is that the communication needs to be improved here. For many subs, if there is a winning formula they don't like things to be changed. She has told me that when she tried to inject new elements or vary things a bit, she gets mixed reactions from subs. Some enjoyed her efforts to keep things fresh, but some didn't understand why she had to change a session which they enjoyed tremendously previously and preferred her to stick to what went well. You could try reminding her of what you want to try.

I haven't tried many different things with her, but apart from feet, I can attest to her skills in corporal punishment, pain (nipple torture/clamps, and wax), bondage (rope), and golden shower. I have not tried scat or pegging but have heard others did.

If I have time I might post my FR on a golden shower session.