View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
xpepex is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

29/4 @ 1600hrs
FR for Gift from Galaxy.

Thanks OKT for the quick booking process, this is my 2nd RTF for GX stable.

Upon arriving and entering, I was greeted by a beautiful lady with a mellifluent voice as she ran her hands down from my abs to my crotch, playfully teasing me. Her bubbly and energtic interaction was as if we're FWB. Aside from the usual filter, the place was dimly lit, however you'll still recognize it's her. She was an absolute doll and a delight to look at, I was smitten and enthralled by her. She grabbed my hands and led me our love nest, and continue teasing my xiaodidi through my pants while I grope her boobs with her lingerie still on. We then proceeded to strip down for our shower, damn, her body was 100/10. She has a petite frame with huge boobs and silky soft skin. In the shower, b2b washed me and fully utilised her assets to tease me and also gave a sensual BJ.

Dried up and went straight to our love nest. She put on her fishnet stockings, which really accentuates her figure and turned me on. She then popped a mint and started with a barrage of tongue fighting and DFK, with me roaming my hands ALL over her. Then she insisted to take the reigns, gave a long sensual BJ with tongue swirling actions and sloppys. After which, she started titfucking me and I nearly exploded. Caps on and KY because she said I was big (confidence boost, thanks haha) and started cowgirl. My hands started roaming all over her grabbing whatever I could and spanking her butt as she was moaning so loudly begging for more. She leaned in for a DFK which flipped my switch and I took over, now she was on her back and I begin missionary while frenching till I gave out. Subsequently we lay down face to face, frenched like no tomorrow while she was giving me a tugjob, and my hands were fondling her boobs and ass. She inched her body closer and our legs intertwined and her DFK got more aggressive along with her tugjob, and I eventually surrendered, and she jokingly ask why I didn't finished in her haha.

Thereafter, we talked anything and everything for the remaining time and it passed by so fast. I genuinely enjoyed our conversation and the vibe we have established. Sadly she is leaving tomorrow, hope to see her again one day. Jokingly promised I won't visit anyone else but her! Without a doubt, a gem.