Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
To bring this thread back to its original purpose, I’m very pleased with myself. I went down on Saturday morning and the legendary Pokémon beckoned me in. I availed myself of her semen extraction services and blew a satisfying amount of cum into the condom in her mouth. She was shocked at the quantity. I then went to have some coffee. 30 mins later I was feeling horny again so I headed up to the 4th floor for, um, ‘more experienced’ sexual relief. It was surprisingly quiet and Angie was nowhere to be seen. However Linda was open for business and this was my first time to try her. To my surprise she managed to suck me off successfully and I blew another load into her mouth. (Linda’s BBJ beats Pokémon’s service hands down.) All in all, I had 2 orgasms in the space of 1 hour. Not bad for a 61 year old I think!
Glad to know that you had an enjoyable time. Saturday mornings are great times to go to. Angie only comes late morning so maybe that is why you did not see her. Anyway, she does not "kar-chow" people like last time. Well not so much anyway. I went down to look yesterday and the room she always uses for her "activities" which is the one near the buddha statue, is going through some renovation. There was stuff all over the place. That means if you take her you might have to use her lady-boss place near the entrance to the lift lobby. I hate that place personally because there is no privacy. But you got Linda and she is always an A-plus