Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
oldoldboyed deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldoldboyed deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen Talks

Thanks to the brothers whom told me about Sifu JJ.
Went for her for the first time for the qigong treatment and got a free health analysis for the first-time visit.
I was diagnosed to have weak spleen, weak heart and lipoma that affecting my health and sexual performance. I was recommended to take a cycle of three therapy treatment to solve my issue of Premature Ejaculation and softness. I would get money back if I did not see any effect after my first treatment.

First treatment staring from my back with vertical meridians (经脉) then followed with the front vertical meridians. Sifu also cleared my lipoma near my neck, stomach and thigh areas that would bring up my daily energy level.
During the session, I could feel body warm, especially near my Ass and Penis. Was feeling pain here and there when Sifu clearing my blockages, but after the session my whole body felt relax and slimmer at my stomach and face areas ( I was asked to compare the before and after touching with my own hands).
Those brothers whom recommended Sifu to me told me that they don’t feel painful at all after the second treatment, I need to experience it myself later.
Immediately after the treatment, I felt that my urination is smoother when I went to the toilet before leaving.
My FB commented that my didi is stronger and lasting longer 3 days after. I am still feeling good and fresh today and booked my 2nd appointment with her in advance with a cash deposit to secure an appointment.