View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I normally avoid the Chinese New Year festivities. I detest entertaining those haughty aunts and conceited uncles. However, thanks to my spouse, I have been celebrating Chinese New Year in Singapore for the past three years. I don't suck up to his aunts like other females do, therefore they don't really like me. They detested my appearance because I am well-liked by men, particularly their lustful husbands. Even though they were critical of my attire, I deliberately dressed something that annoyed them. Haha!
That's a good one.
The most agonising is always the can see but cannot touch for the men, and for the women who know even if they wear something similar, their men can't be bothered to look, needless to touch.