View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 03:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108532 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Read your long uncensored version... Surprised you went back for AY instead of AK. Looks like the KC force is strong

Soak water in NZ? Sounds like my kind of paradise. Let me try to link bro Kelvin up to see if he can join us. He is also a NZ regular since our Happiness chatgroup days. Post covid, my best bonk in NZ got to be Focus. She also got bao-ed so didn't return to NZ anymore. Sigh. Poopae is a good choice too. Solid THX Dolby surround sound system! Power! Lol.
No wonder missing in action for so long, but in recently she back in SG with a stable for a few time.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily