Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Return to my old flame as I miss her deep throat sucking for around 2 years, we did not meet during this period but we do exchange text once in a while as she knew I already had a loved one sometime back.
For the last 7 days I had visited her 3 times. The first session she offered me raw into her pussy but with promised from me I need to withdraw and ejaculate on her body. I felt so good and I returned to her the next day and she makes our sex more intensed and she let me comes into her mouth, I saw her walk to the basin and spit it out. We had a good chat the next 2 day and she insist that I visit her again and she treat me even better this time. The 3rd session she swallow my cum deep down her throat and follow by the Chinese tea. I ask her why she wants to swallow and she said she wants to snatch me away from my loves one. This 2 days I kept thinking of her and comparing my girl has no match for her on bed. She is driving me crazy leaving me very confusing whether to meet her again.
In terms of looks and figure my girlfriend score 7.5/10
My old flame score 6/10.
When comparing sex between them my girl friend score 6/10 sometime she's a dead fish.
Old flame is way more experience and wild on bed, looking to climax all the time.
Lol. That’s exciting bro. Mind sharing her ctc info? Tia bro.