View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11960 / Power: 19
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Glad you enjoyed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwantoknow View Post
Didn't venture into ML scene until now. Initially was intrigued by the line of ML shops along S A hence decided to do a bit of research. Bumped into this thread and was curious to check MM out for myself.

All I can say about the experience is that it an experience out of this world. A decade of chionging but I haven't met one that is as sluty as her. Literally kena raped as she kept referring herself as 姐姐 and this 弟弟 did his part to make her squirt 6 times. Raw instincts kicked in and opt for full package. Ended off with CIM and warm water post-ejeculate treatment. Left the place with jelly legs and starving. Had to fill my tummy before taking taxi home.

The unleashing of water tap was indeed a sight to behold.