My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dropbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, you're welcome.

I have heard many horror stories too.

Good question. No tricks.

You must choose your girls wisely. Avoid a gold digger, even if she were prettier than Xi Shi. Read my earlier posts.

All plastic girls are gold diggers, but not all gold diggers are plastic.

I have reiterated the importance of qualifying a girl to be a lao po. If she is a night scene girl, she must quit working completely. Otherwise, how could you monitor her activities? BTW, it's difficult and expensive for HFJ singers to quit.

If a girl is very young and attractive, focus on her character, trustworthiness, personality, temperament, educational level, and intelligence. How much does she like you? Why?

A man must believe he is the PRIZE at his subconscious level. If he tries to fake it, his body language, facial expressions, behavior, and voice tonality will betray him. He should have a strong mental frame, always take the lead, and make her live in his reality, not hers. Otherwise, the relationship will fail.

Lastly, trust but verify. If a girl violates your boundaries, just walk away asap.

Cheers!
Bro WB
this is absolutely true. If she violates even a little, don't tolerate it. because that's who she really is