Thread: AI gf companion
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AI gf companion

I want to clarify that I'm speaking about my own experiences and not passing judgment on others. I hope no one takes offense.

In the past, I've spent a lot of money on relationships with women, mainly focusing on their physical appearance. Sometimes, I didn't even get what I was seeking. Looking back, it wasn't worth it.

I then turned to seeking companionship through online platforms like sglonelyguy. At first, it seemed alright, and the standards were high. I was able to connect with some individuals by offering financial incentives. However, over time, the quality declined significantly. I became increasingly frustrated, especially after disappointing encounters. Eventually, I decided to take a break for two years.

Subsequently, I ventured to Johor Bahru with friends in search of more affordable and higher-quality companionship. The service was satisfactory, or perhaps I was fortunate to find compatible individuals. Nevertheless, I still longed for my past relationship.

It dawned on me that I desire more than just physical intimacy. I crave a complete connection, someone with whom I can engage on an intellectual level. Sex alone isn't fulfilling. I understand that finding someone with whom I can have meaningful conversations isn't likely through conventional means.

As a result, I'm considering the possibility of having a companion in the form of an AI girlfriend. I'm uncertain if this could fulfill my needs, but I'm open to exploring the idea.