View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
PinkWater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkWater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=984803

Haf been quite stress so want fine a nice lady to feel better. So today I go for Lisa at Galaxy. She fit my taste, skinny wif cute natural breasts. They not big but is to my taste. N she is pretti too, Big bonus for me.

Lisa is very accommodate when I ask her for turbo blowjob. Since i see shop advertising is blowjob queen I decide I want first short finish with blowjob. She really did it very well. Sometime fast sometime slow, good suction and manage to make me cum in under 10minutes!

We skip forplay for second short and put helmet and some gel and start. I love when she grab on to my back when i was on top. Make feel like she is so enjoy together with me. We only dis one positions coz is what i want, and it take longer for me to cum second time. I think she cum twice during dis time. Promise her to help with review since she really take my stress away. She quite a gem please take care of her.