Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
fly2space33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

My FR on Alexander form SNS

Looks: 8/10 shoulder length hair, young and beautiful with sharp feature, gorgeous and adorable cute lady. Look better in real.

Body: 8/10 tall and slender with slim, toned and tight curvy figure and smooth fair skin. No tattoo and nice sharp perky ass.

Boobs: 8/10 natural full C, big enough to grab and zhut. Suite her sexy nice body frame too.

BBBJ: 10/10 Slurpy and wild kind with deepthroat! She doesn't stop unless you initiate her to do next step! Quite skilful with her tongue and mouth suction tight and really sloppy, satisfactory level standard.

Pussy: 9/10 Shaven, small, wet and super tight with no smell. very responsive as I saw juice will flowing after I gave a a long and nice paint job.

Fj: 9/10 tried many positions with her but she performed best in missionary, cause she will grab her own boobs while I fuck her. Seductive and really make me very high. Natural and good authentic moan that make me cummed within a short time.

GFE: 9/10. Good solid gf feels, chemistry was there. She is at great companion and willing to please type.

Thanks SNS for arrangement.

Last edited by fly2space33; 09-05-2024 at 11:15 AM.