Old 09-05-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Today afternoon walk around at 4th floor.

1. While I am at escalator, saw a white dyed hair lady (not the other white hair Jennie) walked past me. She is in a see thru top like fishnet (can see bra), she turn towards Thai alley. When I follow after 1 min (dont want to be seem like a stalker) but I cannot find her in any shop, anyone know her or tried her before?

2. At the last shop near toilet, is it Lisa's? There is a curly hair short China woman pulled me into room to discuss service while trying to seduce by touching my dick. Quoted me bj, fj $50 without massage. Is this price right?

3. Opposite Lisa's, I saw a shoulder length hair lady which I had not seen before. She is in full dress in yellow color, n heard her on the phone speaking in Thai. Quoted $30/half an hour massage. Seems higher than others at $20. Anyone tried her before n how much for add on stuff? Her attitude abit unfriendly so didnt try.

4. Angie quoted me $40 (total) for bj n cim without massage. Anyone managed to aak for lower than that?

5. There is another familiar Chinese gilf in short hair/black dress n on phone talking loudly. At first she is at the first unit with Angie n the rest but she later goes to a single room beside Linda, I know she had been discussed here b4 but I always confused abt her name. Is her service any good n price?

Thanks