View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
hamstering deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamstering deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with spouse in the morning before going to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
since beginning of married life i found that arousal/sexual mood time is different for me and her. I was always excited and horny in mornings, and around 1 hour after lunch time, and she gets excited in evening and night.

first year or so i worked from home so i was able to grab her in mornings or afternoons without issues, even when we lived with her family/parents and siblings for some months but if grab during morning or afternoon i had to do all the work, no blowjobs, no teasing from her usually and mostly it was grab her and pump in all positions until i am done and both left sweating, no matter who knocks on her door, her mom or sister we would have to continue until i am done.

now i try to do it half the time in night/evenings when she is more active participant, gets more juices flowing and now living in our own place we sometimes start the action on sofa and move it to bedroom or continue and finish on the sofa in living room.

i think things are getting routine now and i might have to do something to spice things up, lately its been less exciting than before. When we visit her parents home i am quite excited since her sister lives there and i love having sex while her sister is in the other room and hears us for sure.

why does your like her sister to hear it? Do you want to attract her attention and have sex with her sister too?