Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Still in love. I find her 2-3 times a week… at least 3-4 sessions per visit… recently she say her brother in thai kok need money to study, wan me help … I’m just an office worker earning 5k/ mth… really can’t help much as I spend most my $ to pay OKT to see her already. She say OKT doesn’t allow her to meet customers outside
Its okay bro. New batch of WLs from the same house coming already in a week or two. Then after a week they start work at least 8 to 10 girls if govt approve them. Do not worry for a little bit about her. They are here to make money and not to find love.

Ofc we cannot control ourselves to fall in love with them especially with their personality and looks. Theyre only here for our money, not for love.. always think about it. They will tell you good things about you and how much they like you and how sad their life are but the truth is their pulling the threads on you until you cannot control yourself anymore.

Im glad you stopped visiting her. Find another gem and just fvck and go. They are all the same.