View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Sweety is a small young lady. She has long hair and is cute and pose a next door gal look. She look better than in the pic.

Her figure was just nice for me. Small size with, slim and small waist. She has fair skin and have back tattoo. Her ass was nice with sufficient meat and was perky. Boobs was small natural and nice to fondle, suck and lick also can.

She can french well and we both having tongue fighting like long lost lover and there is no bad breath too.

Her bbbj suction was strong and lick my whole tools well. I am able to go in deep too. Lot of mixture and variation.Looking into my eyes while blowing for me.

Pussy was small and nice looking, it was fully shaven with no smell and was wet. I gave her a short paint and she did not resist and was grabbing the bed sheet.

We had few positions and she accomodate with it. Best part is when we having missionary, her both leg hug on my waist and i pump her deep, fast and hard, she moans out loud and the leg kiaping and the thightness of the pussy make me unload all in the condom.

Enjoy the whole session with her. She was very friendly and good attitude. GFE was high with gfe feel.

Will arrange a RTF soon. Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement