View Single Post
Old 17-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Cora, FoxyThai

Have not been posting any FR for a while, simply because most if my bonks were forgettable and nothing to shout about. Took a chance on Cora, even though her pics are not really chio, but the comments on her service are pretty good, especially on her AR prowess.

Looks: she actually looks better in real life, not super chic, but very pleasant girl-next-door look.

Body: true to other FRs, she is tall and slim, with no signs of baby damage, even though she told me she has a 3-year-old back home. She is quite fair as well, as she is from Chiang Rai.

Boobs: enhanced Ds, can feel the silicon at the back of her boob's, with quite big areola.

Pussy: clean shaven and delicious looking.

Ass: I love grabbing her assistance, especially during doggy, it was firm and full.

Service: checks.all the boxes for me, passionate DFK, deep AR, painting her wet fussy, DT BBBJ.

Will RTF to fulfil what I did not accomplish this time round, which is to AJ her, because her wet fussy would be such a waste to forgo.