View Single Post
Old 22-05-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Day 2, woke up, 8+, as girl supposed to leave, but was still snoring away, manage to wake her finally and she dress up and left, suddenly realised didn't tell her my room number and she was groggy when she left. I put on a shirt and barefooted to lobby, there she was at the sofa staring at blank space, i informed the recept to let her leave ...

Went next door angels bakery for breakfast, was as i remembered 2 years ago, cosy and bright. Sit down only waitress passed us menu and ask if we wanted coffee first, gave us 2 big mugs or good kopi while we wait for our food. Good place.
After breakfast decided to take a walk to Astro park, got stuck under the tree while it drizzle. Plenty of youngins doing tiktok dance under the sheltered dome.
Packed jolliebee back to room to eat and rested
Got bored about 3pm decided go for massage at this place called reign spa, one hour at 400p decent massage. Went back rest.
Dinner at this place called Ollie's burger, quite good burger. Took a grab back to walking street mac and start our pub crawl, noticed another new place called madona, so called soft opening, it was so new....toilet also no door, just a curtain and a person stand guard outside...stage also not fully ready, poles missing, but there were quite alot of ladies, the supervisor was friendly, chatted bought few rounds, as this was soft opening, they open till 10pm only, 9+ we left for xs again, stayed till 11+ brought back same girl this time more sober. End of day 2