View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Visa runs in Thailand still possible ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Bro Peter_north, tourist visas got double and 3riple entries but den... veyr hard to get and from what i know that the thai embassy in singapore only issue single entry. The method i said was the most hassle free bah, Hope this helps
Thanks, Bro. I'm aware that Th.E outside Thailand only issues single entry. I'm not so concerned about the number of entries; I don't have to come back to Singapore until my VISA expires.

I'm more concerned about the method you suggested, as I plan to go for a long stretch of at least 6 months before considering dropping by Singapore again.

It's because of what the Indian lady at Th.E Orchard said that I'm worried about my chances for a 2nd tourist VISA, as the 3 x 30 border runs means I didn't stay "outside" Thailand for 60 days before applying for a 2nd tourist VISA.