Old 11-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Bro Ah_Hia thanks again for encouraging me to write a little bit more.

Seriously my friend and I (we usually travel together) believe that you are well seasoned with info about AC. I mean the way you corrected me was like a teacher marking an answer paper. My friend and i read through each and every of your corrections and we remarked " This is the man... Ah_Hia is the man. Thats the right way to go about things. You always give corrections/tips/feedback to improve the quality of the discussion. And the way you went about things you seem much more detailed than my friend and I are". So Bro Ah_Hia please accept my congratulations once again.

12 trips in 2 years. JEsus Christ... Thats a dozen trips. Were they solely dedicated to leisure and pleasure or work? Gosh we envy you man... Really do!!!

Its only gonna be my 3rd trip(soon) to AC though i have been to other parts of Pinoy land.

Quote:
Sometimes u get very active girls in the bar and once u bring them back to the sack, they get very shy and u lose all steam.
I've not come across any "Sure Win" formula that gets u the right girl for the night's fun. U hit some and u miss some. Dun lose sleep over it bro.

Yes you are right. There is no such thing as a "Sure win" formula. You hit some and you miss some. Sometimes i wonder why would they wanna be shy in the sack only with 1 guy around when they can dance/get groped and touched all over for just a single LD in the bar. And this is almost religiously done by every man who buys an LD (save the holy souls).

Yes regarding the quota they have i got some news on that. Dunno which part of it or how much is accurate:

I heard the quota is as follows:
3 BFs a week
7 LDs a week

I heard the SYTs get about P160-180 a night/shift

The waitresses/GROs earn about P120-130 a night.

I cant believe this. How can they survive with $4 a day? Do they live in slums. Even roadside shawarma is P60 and the peanut man sells it at P20 a small serving (unless they got a special price). How do they survive?

Some of the rules at HoneyKos include:

1) Damian may give the SYT P100 and ask her to walk around the bar braless
2) several times Damian has done this on stage when he has asked all the dancers to be braless
3) The aircon is turned really cold at HoneyKos. One of the customers called Damian and asked him if he can turn the aircon down. Damian asked him if he was feeling cold. The old fart felt shy and said that he was not feeling cold. However he was worrying about the SYTs who may be shivering. Damian said I only care how you feel. I could not care anymore or anyless how they felt
4) If you sit behind a certain wall to hide from customers i think the fine is something like P200 or P500. Again cant remember the exact amount.

I am supposed to now report on Foxies. Foxies is next to NAsty Duck.

Its a decent bar. Mirrors all around. So you do not know what angle the SYTs may be looking at you from.

As you enter the man at the door presses the bell. This is the signal for the dancers on the floor to start dancing and hopefully impress the customers so that they may buy them LDs.