View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
How I started....

I have always been very horny but never dare to try calling gals, just watch video tapes/magazines and DIY. Only when I got a job and my first overseas project in KL, where my Malaysian colleague brought me to Plaza Hotel for a massage. It was in 1991.

I was still hesitant, but excited at the same time. The gal came in and gave a brief massage, also my first massage. Then she asked for special and I opted HJ. I requested her to strip naked and she did. I was shocked, as I did not expect her to oblige. It was my first time seeing a real naked female body. It was not perfect, but hey, a naked female body man.... The HJ was super, as never had a gal to touch my dick before. I also had the chance to explore her pussy.

After that, I told myself not to do again. Of course cannot tahan lah.... became very horny very soon, and had another chance to go to KL for another project. This time stayed in Federal Hotel, and went to the HC there, which was called Princess then. This time got a slim gal and I requested for FJ. It was my first time doing FJ. Felt rather retarded, as I could not coordinate my movement of my hip. The gal realised it was my first time, and she guided me along the way. The feeling was great and I felt my dick in a cunthole.

Got more horny and lusty and decided to ask my Singapore colleague to bring me to GL for a try. Still in 1991. My first gal was Wendy from cat100. Back then, there was cat100, cat150 and cat200. It was again great experience then.

Then I ventured to cat200 and the lady okt recommended Ying Ying. She was pretty, fair, slight baby fat, but her butt was nice and perky. I became her regular for a while, then changed to Irene, a petite gal who always asked me if her bbbj was ok, if her catbath was ok, etc.

Then I ventured to local HC scene and my first HC was in golder mile, and my fav gal was eileen.

Cheers!
zyxel