View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: Circumcision: my experience

2nd Day:

Keeping waking up in the morning as my didi kept streaming away, and of course its painful but not those unbearable one.

Went back to office at 230pm, wore double layer, to do my urgent stuff.. No pain at all, only slight "shock" as my newly exposed dick head touch my underwear...

Now 8pm, just had my dinner and med. and going out now. I wore a disposable underwear. Which I feel its a great aid for me, because first if i accidently wet my underwear, i can just changed it. Always keep dry the doctor said and most important it support my dick till it heals..

Tomorrow my next appointment see what doctor says on my recovery

Personally I feel my dick look nicer, cleaner and dry.. No more smell... Before i had to pull back my fore skin to wash it and if i dont, it really smells after a long day work...