View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!
Re: Yue Zi (leaves) - Fantasy Come True

Bro Willie!!!!!! Thank you for the contact!!!!!!!!!!! You damn Jia Lat lah!!!! hold her for so long before releasing!!!!!
Anyway... I know that she did not like the idea of FL until now... so not your fault lah.... hehehe

First look at Ye Zi, she really look like Apple Hong (洪乙心) 75% resemblence!!!! Invited her in the room and ice immediately broken... she is chatty and not too shy as she works in KTV before doing this... took a shot shower together because her schedule is very pack and I dun want to waste too much time in the bathroom...
On the bed I did not even give her time to service me... I started to catbath her from neck to boobs to tummy to groin then.... the clits and pussy....
Her moan was natural... non faking... occasionally open her eyes half way to peep at me... twisting her head side to side to counter the shiokness from my painting.... she was drooling wet and request me to cap and mount her...
After a few pump... she wanted me to lie down and ride me... i oblidged... during her ride... i realise she tries to adjust my dick head to a position that she feels good and then she started to ride faster and faster till she cum... wow... am I the lucky one or wat... she laid flat on me to rest while i continue to pump from below... her moan was ringing at my ear...
As she is tired after she came... i started to missionary her and wow... she is wet!!! every stroke with ease and beacuse I use the 0.03 CD... I can feel her right in side!!! the pump got intense and i have no intention to hold back... turbo kicks in and the rest is history!!!!

Ratings:
Look: 9/10 (really like Apple Hong with eyes that talks!!!)
Body: 8/10 (little tummy but ok for me)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth with slight tan)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ nicely done... come with eraser head nips)
BJ: no chance
Painting: 7/10 (responsive)
Frenching: 6/10 (she french in a different way... bros that try will know)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tried a few position and she is quite wet)

Bro Willie, Actually i got her for a overnite deal but forgot that I have appointment for morning jog with my friend... therefore I RTF her the very nite as her last customer... and its not a overnite deal.... We chatted alot and understood her situation... Try to help within my limit by giving her extras... we tried alot of stuff too... and I won't mention it here because she just did it for me...