View Single Post
Old 18-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Hi bros, after my scandal with Jamie, i went back to my normal life. Clubbing, trips to thai and batam, nightclubs etc... But, all that was put to an end after I got enlisted and here's a short intro and info for my upcoming story for better understanding.

I was soon enlisted to a guards unit as i kena mono intake. But was OOC and downgraded due to a bike accident as a pillion. Lucky or not? You decide... I was then posted to an airbase as a store man. Lucky me, 8am to 5pm daily. It's easily for guys like me to blend into a new environment. It's easy to find common topics with guys who likes to drink and fools around. And i do have a ice breaking skill with me at all times. I practices magic as a hobby and investment. (Girls are always freaked out with my tricks and i get lots of kisses with trick bets from decent girls i met the first time) Alrite, i'm gonna leave all those boring army life story and crap out for now.

Next, introducing the cast in the story:

Beast_ID - A tall and well-built store man in the flight, always looking for programmes on weekends, be it clean or dirty. Always asked to perform tricks on special events and boring afternoons. Always hanging out in the camp's gym on Saturday mornings. (It was still 5.5 days back then) Easy going and generous.

Nick - A chao keng clerk. Pretty boy. Always slacking and walking around asking for cigarettes as he spends all his money on drinks. Always spotted at free flow drinking joints on weekends. Does freelance modelling. A hardcore drinker. Easy going guy who will help out in anything if he treats you as his friend.

Cynthia - Nick's gf. A full time model. Needless to say, she's tall, hot and pretty. Waiting for Uni enrolment in Aus. Very sticky as a gf, always tags along wherever Nick goes. A nice and friendly girl if you get to know her. Not those pretty and stucked up type. Comes from a well to do family, always pays for Nick’s bill when he’s drunk.

Sharon - Cynthia's bestie aka so called sister. Does freelance modelling. Tall, pretty and hot too. A materialistic girl who’s always on the lookout for rich, young and handsome guys. One look from her will decide whether you can even talk to her or not.

Mike - My upper study. Storeman too. Nick's best friend, inside and outside camp. The organizer for all drinking sessions. Hardcore drinker and never on time for work. Carrying the torch for Sharon since dunno when. But well, Mike's dad isn't the CEO of any company in Sg, so he stand no chance. Haha... By the way, Mike's always broke too. Spends every single cent on drinking sessions just like Nick.

The rest of the cast involved are not worthed mentioning. Some of the info in the story are edited due to certain reasons. Stay tuned for more...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING